Player EXP Up
From Dragalia Lost Wiki
Player EXP Up increases the intake of Player EXP when completing quests.
- This effect does NOT stack - only the highest value is applied.
- This effect will still work if it is on "backline" units: the 3 units in a team that don't enter combat in co-op play.
- This effect does NOT work if it is equipped on a Helper.
- This effect does NOT work if it is equipped on another human-controlled unit.
- For the amount of Player EXP needed per Player Level, see Player EXP Table.
- This is not to be confused with Adventurer EXP Up, which increases the levels of adventurers instead.
Abilities that apply Player EXP Up onto the user
|Name||Might Value||Adventurers with Ability||Wyrmprints with Ability||Dragons with Ability||Weapons with Ability|
|A Song That Envelops the World||100||-||-||-|
|Player EXP +10%||60||-||-|
|Player EXP +15%||80||-||-|