- When Summoned
- What do you think? Does this dress look nice on me?
- When Shapeshifted Into or Collection Portrait
- Trrrick or treat, ahahaha!
- Using A Skill or Collection Portrait
- Time for a new trick!
- When Entering Dragon's Roost
- Trick or treat!
- C'mon, let's party!
- I've been waiting for you. You can stay here for as long as you want, friend!
- After Receiving a Gift
- Would this be of any use?
- It's not a treat, but would this do?
- After Bond Level Increase
- Having a party with friends is sooo fun!
- Let's party some more! What do you say? Hmmm?
- Idle After Bond Level 1
- I was trying to think of a good trick to surprise some fiends with.
- Oh, my little stuffy! I'm so happy you haven't left me...
- Everyone looks like they're having such fun—and it's all thanks to the wonderful party you threw!
- Idle After Bond Level 10
- I quite like this dress.
- Wouldn't it be thrilling if EVERY day was Halloween?
- The other girls are all wearing such cute costumes... I want to try wearing one of those someday!
- Idle After Bond Level 20
- Chocolates... Macaroons... Hard candies... Cookies... What kind of treats do YOU like?
- This is the most enjoyable party I've EVER been to.
- I loooove getting all dolled up! ...Er, is that odd for a dragon?
- When Unbound
- When Fully Unbound
Once there was a dragon named
Silke who wished for human friends.
She enjoyed dressing up and
playing pranks—but most of all
she enjoyed getting her way.
Silke eventually came to the Halidom
and met a kindly prince. She loved
spending time with him, and soon
every day was filled with fun.
One day, she learned the people
of the castle were holding a party
to celebrate Halloween.
When she found out all the other girls
at the party would be wearing
adorable clothes, Silke became
both sad and intensely jealous.
And so she approached Althemia—
who had made the other girls'
dresses—and asked if she could get
her own special outfit for the party.
But Silke was used to always getting
her way, and had never learned
how to ask a favor of a friend.
So in the end, she couldn't make her
request clear enough for Althemia.
"Who cares about some stupid old
dress?" muttered Silke. "I didn't even
want one in the first place." And with
that, she stomped away in a huff.
But someone had been
watching her the whole time.
That kind soul knew Silke really did
want a dress above all things, and so
decided to do her a special favor...
Silke envied the other girls in their
pretty Halloween outfits, but didn't
know how to ask for one of her own.
But then a kindly onlooker saw her
conflict and decided to lend a hand.
So they went to Althemia and asked
her to make a dress on Silke's behalf.
A short while later, Althemia paid
a visit to Silke with a gift in hand:
An outfit the likes of which no one
had ever seen before.
"I tried making a dragon-sized dress,"
said the nervous seamstress. "J-just
for my own curiosity! So don't go
getting the wrong idea. But, um...
Well, I suppose you can have it."
Silke was at a loss for words.
She'd never had someone surprise
her with a gift like this before, and
didn't quite know how to respond.
"Er, I... Thanks?" she said finally.
Sad as it was, it was also the best
response she could muster.
"Fine, whatever," muttered Althemia.
As she walked awkwardly away,
Silke couldn't help but notice that
the girl's cheeks were bright red.
She seemed flustered. Embarrassed.
"Maybe she doesn't know how to talk
to people either," thought Silke.
"Maybe we're alike in that."
And so Silke decided to make a point
of talking to Althemia again. Maybe,
just maybe, she could be the friend
Silke had been hoping for.
Silke resolved to thank Althemia
properly at the Halloween party,
and her excitement welled up as she
slipped into her beautiful new dress.
But before anything else could
happen, she had to show off her
amazing dress to her favorite human
"I didn't know you were dressing up
for Halloween, Silke!" said the prince.
His surprise was quite genuine,
and she relished in his reaction.
The others at the party were
equally impressed, and it soon
turned into one of the finest nights
Silke could ever remember.
"Was that design all right for you,
"It was exactly what I had in mind.
Silke seemed to love it, too."
"A dragon with an interest in playing
dress-up? She's a strange one."
"Ha ha! I bet you and her would
get along quite well, actually."
"Wait, me? Friends with a dragon?
Well, I suppose someone who loves
fashion can't be all bad, so I guess
I could try chatting with her..."