From Dragalia Lost Wiki
Gala Notte has access to a Metamorphosis gauge, which allows her to use a Unique Transformation instead of Shapeshifting. This uses Unique Transformation Points (UTP), a variant of Dragon Points (DP).
|Max UTP in gauge (Metamorphosis I)||1,200|
|Max UTP in gauge (Metamorphosis II)||1,800|
|Minimum UTP to transform||560|
|UTP depletion per second||65|
- Notte has a unique combo and dash attack while in her smaller form:
|Attack||Damage Multiplier||Hits||Range||SP Gain||Notes|
|Combo 1||79%||1||2.5||200||Zips to target, similar to a normal dagger Combo 1.|
|Combo 2a||22%||3||2.5||150||Tapping during Combo 2a will cause it to repeat itself.|
|Combo 2b||107%||1||2.5||150||Not tapping during Combo 2a will automatically start Combo 2b.|
- When Notte enters Metamorphosis, the state of her regular skill gauges will be saved and they will be replaced by her Metamorphosis skill gauges, which start out completely filled.
- This transformation does not trigger shapeshift-related effects like Dragon's Claws, nor is affected by dragon-related passives or dragon-boosting facilities such as Dracoliths.
- While in Metamorphosis, Notte takes 50% less damage, is immune to all afflictions and most debuffs, but is not affected by "Primed" ability effects (Primed Strength, Primed Defense, etc).
- While in Metamorphosis, Notte uses a unique combo chain. Her combo is shortened to only 3 taps in length (as opposed to the usual 5 for adventurers). Additionally, her Force Strike as well as equipped weapon skill or shared skills are disabled.
|Attack||Damage Multiplier||Hits||SP Gain|
- When Notte reverts to her regular form, her skill gauges are restored to their state before she transformed. Any SP gained while in Metamorphosis will not apply to her regular form skills when she reverts.