Flame Damage Up
From Dragalia Lost Wiki
Flame Damage Up increases the modifier applied to flame-attuned elemental damage.
- Base elemental modifier is one of the following, based on the elemental matchup between the user and the foe:
- neutral matchup: 1x (example: flame adventurer vs shadow foe)
- advantageous matchup: 1.5x (example: flame adventurer vs wind foe)
- disadvantageous matchup: 0.5x (example: flame adventurer vs water foe)
- All sources of Elemental Damage Up are additive to the base modifier, regardless of whether they are passive or a buff. There is no "bracketing" that other effects may be subject to.
Skills that apply Flame Damage Up onto the user
|Name||Adventurers with Skill||Weapons with Skill||Dragons with Skill|
| WildfireLv. 3: Grants the user the "Fire Boost" and "Snipe" effects, deals 1 hit of 855% flame damage to enemies directly ahead, and fills the Persona gauge by 300 UTP if the attack connects. Fire Boost increases flame-attuned damage by 10% for 15 seconds and does not stack, while Snipe increases strength by 10% for 15 seconds and does not stack. If this skill is used when Carmen is active, a variant called Wildfire! will be used instead.
Wildfire! deals 1 hit of 1496.2% flame damage to enemies directly ahead. Scorchrent foes take 1 hit of 2019.87% flame damage instead. [5920 SP]
Abilities that apply Flame Damage Up onto the user
|Name||Might Value||Adventurers with Ability||Wyrmprints with Ability||Dragons with Ability||Weapons with Ability|
|(Flame) Fervor of the Firelord I||200||-||-||-|
|(Flame) Fervor of the Firelord II||200||-||-||-|
|Scorchrend = Flame Damage I||80||-||-||-|
|Scorchrend = Flame Damage II||100||-||-||-|
|Smoldering Spirit I||200||-||-||-|
|Smoldering Spirit II||200||-||-||-|