Wyrmite can also be used to:
- Item Summon
- Refill Stamina and Getherwings
- Purchase additional smithwyrms for Facility construction in the Halidom
- Finish construction on Facilities
- Expand storage for weapons, Wyrmprints, and dragons
- Purchase Astral Pieces in the Shop to run Astral Raids
Wyrmite can be obtained in a several ways:
- Login Bonuses
- Gifts from the developers
- Endeavor completion rewards
- Endeavor completion of stages in the main story, Quests, and Events
- Co-op Social Rewards
- First viewing of stories in the Castle menu
- Raid event blazon summoning boxes
- Mentor bonuses from helping other players achieve first-time clears for endgame content
- Player Level Up
Diamantium is the premium currency in Dragalia Lost. It can only be obtained through real money purchases. It can be used for the same purposes as Wyrmite, but can also be used to purchase special items and renewing packs from the Shop.
|Package Contents||Purchase Limit||Price (USD)||Diamantium per Dollar (USD)||Price (GBP)||Diamantium per Pound (GBP)|
|75||1 per week||$0.99||75.758||£0.75||100.000|
|150||1 per week||$1.99||75.377||£1.49||100.671|
|300||1 per week||$3.99||75.188||£2.99||100.334|
- Note that non-USD pricing is based on conversions which can change often.
Additionally, players can purchase Value Packs which contain Diamantium, along with other items.
Mana is used to unlock nodes on a Mana Circle, which is where characters can unlock stat boosts, new abilities, and other useful perks. Mana can be obtained through completing quests, Item Summoning, Endeavor rewards, and the Dragon's Roost, among other methods.
Mana can also be obtained through a helper bonus when a player selects another player's helper to go on quests at a rate of 50 per friend and 25 per non-friend, which is granted immediately upon completing the quest. The player who owns the helper will then accumulate Mana at a rate of 20 per friend and 10 per non-friend for a maximum cap of 1,000 Mana, which is granted the next day in the goodie box.
Rupies are used to:
- Construct and upgrade Facilities
- Craft and enhance weapons
- Give dragon gifts at the Dragon's Roost
- Purchase select items from the Shop
Rupies can be obtained from:
- Quest completions
- Rupie Mines
- Daily bonus from Avenue to Fortune
- Item Summoning
- Selling Dragons and Wyrmprints
- Void Battles Treasure Trade
- Event Treasure Trade and rewards
- Blazon Summoning in Raid Events
Eldwater is used to promote lower rarity characters to higher rarity, to unlock certain nodes in the Mana Circle, to purchase Wyrmprints from the Shop, and to Unbind and obtain more copies of most Wyrmprints.
- The Eldwater cost to promote characters is:
Eldwater can be obtained from:
- Parting ways with Dragons (Unbinds are added to the unit's sale value, e.g. max-unbound Midgardsormr "sells" for 500 Eldwater):
- Duplicates of Wyrmprints the player already owns will automatically be converted into Eldwater:
- Prior to Version 2.0, it was also possible to sell Wyrmprints for Eldwater, for the same values listed below. (Unbinds were added to the print's sale value, e.g. max-unbound The Order's Messenger Owl sells for 50 Eldwater.)