Dragalia Lost Wiki:To-do list
From Dragalia Lost Wiki
Please sign (~~~~) any tasks currently being worked.
- Fix models that still use Poly and deprecate the template: Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:3DModel
- Post-migration bug fixing
Re-categorize images that have lost their categories (listed in "Uncategorized Images"). If you're unsure which categories to use, look at the image's old page on Gamepedia.Rest of the files should be ones that previously had no categories now.
- License images that currently lack a license, and find a way to search for such unlicensed images.
- List of unlicensed images: https://pastebin.com/PN2SV8q5
- 1-4849 seem to be game assets. Need to go through everything after that to verify if game asset or not (e.g. .svg's are not)
- Re-add TOC to long pages that need it, but currently lack it. It seems to not generate automatically anymore. (Is there a quick way to search for which pages don't have it?)
- Tutorial pages for wiki contributors; start with Contributor's Guide.
Add a section that describes in which categories each image usually found in a datamine belongs to, with examples.
- Ensure enemy data from 2019-09-19 (High Zodiark) onward has been uploaded. Enemy Data should be separated by date and enemy family for incorporated into Version Changelog.
- Write EventType summary pages for Story Events, Onslaught Events, and Coliseum Events and describe the mechanics of the event. A changelog section should be kept to keep track of changes over the various iterations and a cargo query to display the events of that type we've had. See Raid Event and Facility Event for examples. Canim44 (talk) 00:00, 30 November 2019 (UTC)
Update Template:Event to display up to 6 exclusive Wyrmprints and 8 exclusive Weapons, due to Mega Man event.Template:Event has been updated. Update damage/heal over time descriptions that still say X.99 seconds to X.9 seconds instead - this was changed in a past update. See Blessings of Destiny for an example.Applied to the Skill and Abilty categories
- Make MediaWiki:Common.css readable and in a coherent format. Related elements should be labelled and placed in close proximity.
Update Template:QuestDisplay with revival bonus(es).Done: New field is SurvivalBonus
- Update quest drops for the Main Campaign for every release
Secondary Events Archive - secondary events prior to late 2019 are missing. These can likely be found by digging through old Notices. If any are found, please add them to the data page: Dragalia Lost Wiki/Secondary Events, or on one of its sub-pages.
- Also double-check that nothing up to April 8, 2021 was missed.
- Event archive cleanup:
- In the Notes column for stories and battles, record the following:
- Quest unlock requirements (example: need event facility at level 10)
- Time restrictions (example: Omega only available on specific days; Story unlocks only after a specific time)
- Friendship unit join times (example: Elias only "joins" after a specific quest, he is not available immediately when his event is started). For Compendium events, there is an initial join time and a permanent join time, due to the absence of a friendship system. Please note both of those times.
- Notable rewards (example: event-specific wyrmprints, weapons, non-farmable resources such as honey, story read rewards)
- For Raid events from A Waltz with Fate/February 2019 onwards, there is a daily endeavor that can be unlocked by maxing the free unit's friendship, or by waiting until a specific date. Record that specific date.
- In the Notes column for stories and battles, record the following:
- Double-check and update the treasure chest rewards listed in Campaign Quests. Weapon and Wyrmprint storage especially needs to be updated, as they have been replaced in-game.
- Create a page documenting the Cube boss puzzles, according to the info gathered in these reddit threads: (https://www.reddit.com/user/VStruct/comments/g4qzkw/dragalia_lost_ex_boss_puzzle_threads/) (permission has been granted from the user that wrote those threads)
- Find a way to auto-generate a tabber of Event Compendium endeavors, as was attempted in Template:EndeavorSetsCompendiumTabber. Once done, put this into the main Endeavors page.
- Update daily bonuses for Avenue to Power, Avenue to Fortune, Elemental Ruins, Dragon Trials, and Imperial Onslaught
- Add missing campaign quest data: -- Wong8888 (talk) 11:47, 17 May 2020 (UTC)
- Chapter 5: Very Hard
- Chapter 10: Very Hard
- Chapter 11: Normal (quest and story)
- Chapter 11: Hard
- Chapter 11: Very Hard
- Manually evaluate Full-screen art files, and make them presentable for story pages: (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8gjg55b107ek7cb/AADgDcFmA9OgCtuP9QyiWyE-a/Full-Screen_Art)
- multi-piece art should be reconstructed to match its in-game appearance
- art of small items in a box (gold apples, chocolate cake) should be cropped to that box.
- art with large black portions, or visual oddities such as missing legs, should be cropped. The assumed intended visible portion is likely the top centered 865 × 760 portion of the images.
- conversely, art that has no oddities should not be cropped (small & large Chronos scenes)
- art that is long and scrolls (Monster Hunter feast scene) should be one large image.
- UI/UX Updates
- Update Template:NPCPageHeader to use a #widget. Currently buttons are not optimally styled.
- Add |Enemy= field and related query to Template:CampaignQuestHeader.
- Add missing text and voice lines to Category:Adventurer Stories pages.
- Create a category to flag Stories pages with missing text lines or missing voice lines.
- Category:To-Do Adventurer Stories automatically flags Stories pages with any missing story titles or content.
- add 1st Anniversary and Halloween special lines. These seem to be the same across variants of the same character (e.g. all versions of Cleo will say the same line).
- Add missing text and voice lines to Category:Dragon Stories pages.
- Include battle lines where applicable (Maritimus, Gilgamesh, humanoid dragons, etc)
- High Dragon Trial Detailed Information (Thresholds, calculations, strategy, etc.)
- For skills, abilities, weapons, and dragons that list patch changes in their |Notes= section, link to the appropriate Version Changelog page for that patch.
- Update Template:EndeavorRow to correctly display Weapon, Wyrmprint, and Sticker rewards. Workarounds for Weapons/Wyrmprints exist currently, but end up displaying extraneous brackets.
- Similarly, update Template:Icon to display Stickers, so it can be used in Treasure Trade tables
- How to fix the extraneous brackets: need to add the reward with the parameter Override=. A more elegant solution is to add a Type parameter to the template which calls the icon template with that parameter instead (weapon, wyrmprint ecc).
- We have need of that more-elegant solution now. The EndeavorSet cargo table project isn't storing weapons and wyrmprints properly due to our manually calling the Icon template.
- Template:EndeavorSetRow is able to handle this issue, and is used for all limited endeavors at this time (+ compendium endeavors). The regular EndeavorRow is used for non-limited endeavors, and should still have its functionality upgraded at some point.
- Update Template:Wyrmprint info card to have dynamic sizing.
- Information is in in-game notices, Version Changelogs, and Latest Events history.
- 3D Models
- Parsing Data for all Enemies:
- Enemy Moves and Weapons
- Character AI (Follower Avoidance)
- Category:Template documentation
- Category:Candidates for deletion
- List the following images on a page (not this page) instead of them being dumped in the unused files page