Critical Damage Surge
From Dragalia Lost Wiki
Critical Damage Surge is a buff that increases the user's damage when getting a critical hit.
- Critical Damage Surge uses an icon that looks identical to Critical Damage Modifier Up.
- Unlike normal Critical Damage, Critical Damage Surge is immune to Curse of Nihility.
- Critical Damage Surge also possesses the usual properties for buffs:
- In regards to damage calculation, all sources of critical damage are additive to the base 1.7x, regardless of whether they are passive or a buff. There is no "bracketing" that other effects may be subject to.
- For example, this would mean having a 30% critical damage boost would result in a (1.7 + 0.3 = ) 2.0x critical damage modifier.
- See the Damage Formula article for more details.
Abilities that apply Critical Damage Surge onto the user
|Name||Might Value||Adventurers with Ability||Wyrmprints with Ability||Dragons with Ability||Weapons with Ability|
|(Element) Critical Damage Surge I||0||-||-||-|