From Dragalia Lost Wiki
This page is currently in the process of being expanded on. Please note that there may be missing or incomplete information.
The Alliance feature can be accessed via the Alliance button on the home page.
- The player will be able to form an alliance of up to 30 players and communicate with each other.
- The player can either form a new alliance and become its leader or become a member of existing alliance by joining it.
- When the player is part of an alliance, they can chat and play co-op with members of the same alliance.
- The player can even send notifications to the devices of other members in their alliance when looking for other players for co-op.
- Note: Each player can change their individual notification settings.
- Check the alliance screen once per day to get items that are useful for challenging quests.
- As of Version 1.13.0, if the player is able to claim the check-in reward for their Alliance, an exclamation mark will display on the Alliance button on the Home page.
- Each alliance can select one crest. There are a total of 33 crests to choose from.