Adventurer EXP Up
From Dragalia Lost Wiki
Adventurer EXP Up increases the intake of Adventurer EXP when completing quests.
- This effect will stack across the entire team.
- For example, if 4 max-unbound Bronze Fafnir are equipped, the entire team will receive +600% adventurer EXP (as opposed to each receiving 150% separately).
- This effect will still work if it is on "backline" units: the 3 units in a team that don't enter combat in co-op play.
- However, only the units that actually entered combat will receive the boosted EXP.
- This effect does NOT work if it is equipped on a Helper.
- This effect does NOT work if it is equipped on another human-controlled unit.
- For the amount of adventurer EXP needed per level, see Adventurer EXP Table.
- This is not to be confused with Player EXP, which increases the Player Level instead.
Abilities that apply Adventurer EXP Up onto the user
|Name||Might Value||Adventurers with Ability||Wyrmprints with Ability||Dragons with Ability||Weapons with Ability|
|Adventurer EXP +100%||0||-||-||-|
|Adventurer EXP +110%||0||-||-||-|
|Adventurer EXP +120%||0||-||-||-|
|Adventurer EXP +130%||0||-||-||-|
|Adventurer EXP +150%||0||-||-||-|